JAN 2013 : EXCITING EVENTS !

Check out how Jan 2013 will give you more than enough reasons to smile!

1) Kenny Rogers in the East !
Kenny Rogers
For all the food-lovers & people staying at East Coast, Kenny Rogers Restaurant has opened a branch in Parkway Parade!
Kenny Rogers Restaurant has been an all-time favourite, when it comes to western food, grills, steaks & we simply love their salads. So if you are working in the east side of Singapore or live around Marine Parade, be sure to take a bite at Kenny Rogers’ new outlet.

1000, East Coast ParkwayMarine Cove
Singapore (449876)
Tel: 68761678
Opening hours: Mon – Sun 6pm-10pm
Payment: Visa,MasterCard,American Express
Closest MRT Station: Eunos/Bedok

2)  Join Latin Ballroom Dance Classes in Mumbai

Sat, 12th, January, 2013 to Sat, 16th, February, 2013
Saturdays,  7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
TEENS Dance & Fitness Studio,
1st Floor, S.C.N Sports Club, Saraf Choudhary nagar, Thakur Complex, Kandivali East,  , Mumbai, 400101, India

Their beginner course in Ballroom dancing on the 12th Jan 2013 and includes training in three dance forms in 12 hours of training.
Weekends: Classes will be conducted once a week. Each session being 1.5 hour Duration: 6 weeks; 9 Hrs

So whatcha waiting for? Enrol now here : http://www.dancesportindia.com/

3) Exciting Movies to look forward to !

RACE II
Race_2_Poster Why Watch it : We loved Race (part 1) and the expectations from Race 2 are humongous. It looks sleak, with a good looking cast, good music and seems bigger and better than the first part. Did you know that Sonakshi Sinha was part of the film ? Apparently Deepika Padukone’s dates caused scheduling conflicts with Sonakshi Sinha forcing her to drop out. Jacqueline Fernandez was cast as a replacement for Sinha.Shortly afterwards, it was announced that Bipasha Basu would be reprising her role as Sonia in a cameo appearance, and continuing to be Khan’s girlfriend. Despite rumours suggesting that Baby Basu will be sharing screen space with ex-boyfriend John for the first time after their breakup, Abraham denied.

Here’s the trailer :

The Impossible
Why watch it : The Impossible will literally take your breath away. Graphics are superb with the re-creation of the massive 2004 tsunami. Based on a real-life story, this gut-wrenching film tells the tale of how one family survived the 2004 tsunami while on vacation in Thailand. Visually brutal and intense, this is one of the films to catch in Jan 2013. Starring Ewan Mcgregor & Naomi Watt. Catch the trailer below.

4) For All You Art Lovers :

art loversArt Stage Singapore is Asia’s premier international contemporary art fair to be held at Marina Bay Sands Hall D, E, F from 24 – 27 Jan 2013.

This is a definitive rendezvous point for collectors, artists, art enthusiasts, academics, museum and gallery professionals.

The fair features approximately 130 leading galleries, 75% of which will be from the Asia Pacific region with the remaining 25% comprising of International names.

For more info, log onto : http://www.artstagesingapore.com/

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s