I am seeing white nails everywhere these days. And I think they make a great style statement to downplay a bold outfit or accessory. But make sure you wear it right and stylish!
How To Get The Perfect White Nails
1. Shape your nails properly because white shows everything.
2. Do give a final coat of transparent polish to protect the nail from breaking and de-coloring.
3. A watery/sheer white is a good option if you feel that a very opaque white may not go well with your skin tone
4. Keep your nails short.
5. If you want to go a little edgier, choose a long almond nail shape. The subtle addition of black or nail around the edge of the nail really would make the white pop.
Try These White Polishes
- Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in Spirit (US$5.99,drugstore.com), an opaque, bright white.
- China Glaze Avant Garden in Dandy Lyin’ Around (US$7, chinaglaze.com), part of the brand’s spring collection, has very soft shimmer for a playful take on the hue.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Clear’d for Takeoff (US$7, sallyhansen.com) is a versatile white that’s semi-sheer at one coat, or can be applied with multiple coats for a bolder look.