Make some tasty yet healthy snacks for an awesome Mid-Week Brunch!
Well, this fusion of flavours is sure to make this dish perfect for a leisurely brunch! Try it out.
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
- 6 A-sized eggs
- 100ml double cream
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 ciabatta bread, sliced into half and toasted
- 1/4 pound sliced smoked salmon
- Sea salt and pepper
- A handful of seaweed
- Spinach for garnishing
- Combine eggs with double cream, grated parmesan cheese and chopped chives. Whisk egg mixture for half a minute.
- Melt butter in a pan and egg mixture. Stir continuously over high heat and when eggs start to thicken, add salmon. Briefly cook until the eggs are no longer runny. Season scrambled eggs with sea salt and pepper.
- Spoon scrambled eggs onto toasted bread. Top it with shredded seaweed and spinach leaves, and it’s ready to be served.
Tip: Ciabatta is made from wheat flour and yeast and is flavourful and filling. Alternatively, you can choose to use other types of bread if you want a lighter meal.
Looks yummilious, doesn’t it?